Sunday, February 21, 2010

School Visits

04.02.2010

We went a pirimary school for school practise. So the children are six years old.

Their lessons started at 08:30. But before their lessons started, a teacher sing for students. I don't know Danish so I couldn't understand them but I think that was very great. Because the children was very happy so maybe the students could be energetic when they were listening the lessons.


The students were 2 teachers in the classroom. I t was very interesting for me because in Turkey, our students have got one teacher in the classroom.


Some students don't wear shoes. Why? I don't know. But they are very sweet:)) I think the atmosphere is very important for me and it was perfect. They atmophere was relaxed.




They are many papers on the wall and in Turkey is same. I think the classes looks very nice:) As a result, everything was great:))






No comments:

Post a Comment