Saturday, April 3, 2010

About Art Lessons


When I was a child, I didn't like art lesson because I didn't draw very good but I liked it when I was in the art room. That lesson was quite good and quite funny.

First art lesson we met with our teacher in the art room and for warming up we hadsome coffee and tea. (I must say that: Our teacher is really nice and she is very friendly.) And after than we draw ourselves but the picture I produced made up for that. It doesn't really look me but I think it is good. This picture is very very good picture in my life:)

Another lesson the class has just 3 erasmus students, another students are Danish people. We made sculpture. But it is very hard. First sculpture was really bad, I made a man but second sculpture was better than. Because I looked Danish students. How are they make it? After than I learned it.

So this lesson was so interesting for me. I learned more about how to make a portrait and a sculpture.

No comments:

Post a Comment