Monday, April 26, 2010

My School Experience in Hjortebroskolen



It was great experience, I didn't imagine this. The school is very nice and also our practise teacher. Her name is Ula and she is very friendly and polite women. She has a lot of energetic, how it can be possible, I can't understand.

The school starts at 8:15 and fourth, fifth and sixth classes students comes a big room. They were singing all together about fifteen minutes. While they were singing, one teacher were playing the piano. I think it is good idea. Because before the sing, the students can be sleepy but after then they can be very energetic. After sing every student goes to own classes and the lesson starts.


The daily life is very important for Danish educational system so the books have exercises about daily life. Forexample we are using minus, plus but how can I use in the daily life, this is important. One lesson the teacher used spaghetti. I was suprized. Every example for daily life. It was great.


Danish educational system is very different from Turkey. Because forexample the students learned the excel program in math lesson but we learned this program in computer lesson. It was different.

I think Danish students are very lucky because they have a lot of material. I think the material is most important things because it is visual. When the student needs a laptop for lesson, they are going to a room and they can take it. It was amazing because we have not any laptop room in Turkey, we just have computer room and I think it is not enough. Denmark also has computer room.

One day the students had a math exam but this exam on the internet. I was suprized again. The teacher can check to them on own computer. If the students answers correctly, the computer is given a more difficult questions. I think it is good system.

No comments:

Post a Comment