Thursday, April 8, 2010

International Week (15-19 March)

During this week we were having a lot of activities. We were very busy and it was really perfect.


On Monday

We met about 30 other people from Europe (Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Gearmany, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Czech Republic, Turkey)
Firstly we were getting to our country and we draw one picture. This picture was about our culture, our country. After then we draw one picture of another country. It was great. I liked this activity because I think everybody learned some information about another country.



After then we had Danish lesson with international students and Danish students. Danish student had teach some sentences to us. Forexample I learned this one: ' Jeg elsker dig '. It means ' I love you ' :) Before we learned some Danish sentences so we knew some sentences and how are sentences pronounce. But international students did not know so sometimes we had learned to them. It was very funny.

The next activity was a dance lesson. I also liked it. We learned some Danish dance. The musics were very nice. I was really enjoyed.

On Tuesday







We had cooking lesson. We learned how to prepare a typical lunch boxin Denmark. It was really great. There was a lot of food on the table. We choosed which food and then we prepared sandwidches for ourselves and I liked it.



After then we had music lesson. I must say that: The teacher is quite nice. We tryed to learn some countries song. Forexample our song was ' Ali Babanın Çiftliği ' . This song is very nice for children. I think it was good.


In the evening we had a big dinner. Everybody prepared some typical of their country. We prepared ' Sarma, Dolma, Cacık, Çekirdek ' . People told us: It was very delicious. So I was very happy:) I think specially çekirdek was very different for some people. Because some people didn't see anytime. But when they eaten it, they liked it.

On Wednesday

In the morning we got divided into groups: Seyhan, Sinem and me decided to choose the workshop ' Mathematic ' because we are study Mathematic and before we had not Mathematic lesson so it was first Mathematic lesson for us. It was really great. I learned some Danish education system. I wanted to a Danish mathematic book from teacher. He brought it for me. Ilooked its pages and I didn't see some Mathematic symbol. I asked to the teacher. Why didn't you use this symbol? He said me: It is not necessary. How are we teach to Mathematic? This is important for us. It was very great explain and I agree to him.



In the afternoon we prepared a little exhibition about our country, our university. I think Anadolu University was quite amazing for some people because it has a lot of students and it is very very big university.


On Thursday





Excursion to Ribe!! Yes we went to Ribe:) Ribe, the oldest town in Denmark. First we went to the Viking Museum. It was great. I bought two present for my family in there:) Then we walked in the street. I bought some Danish pastry. It was delicious.
In the evening we had Eurovision Song Contest. It was really fantastic. I was really enjoyed. Every country prepared a song and some country prepared some dancing too. Our Turkish group used very old but very nice song and dancing song. I think it was very very funny, it was so great. The winner was Belgium. We were secound.


On Friday

In the morning we had music lesson and we practised ' Let It Be '. Then we sing this song. It was very funny. After tan we eat some anish food. Then we said ' goodbye '.

Everything was great. Thank you Jette for great week...

No comments:

Post a Comment